Join Our Team at Catholic Charities Community Services!
Catholic Charities Community Services has a 30 year history of providing compassionate, competent service to children, youth, adults and families. We have a committed and dedicated staff of over 200 people who work in areas throughout the Diocese of Rochester. Currently we are providing services in Monroe, Yates, Wayne, Ontario, Livingston, Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben, and Seneca counties.
Working for Catholic Charities Community Services is an opportunity to explore your own potential and experience rewards inherent in knowing that the work you do touches the lives of people around you. We work with persons with developmental disabilities, traumatic brain injuries, persons living with HIV/AIDS and those with disabilities seeking an alternative to nursing home placement and moving toward personal empowerment and self sufficiency.
Our employees are a vital resource contributing to our ongoing provision of quality and compassionate human services. We offer full, part time and per-diem positions within our organization. Commitments to service and to the mission of our agency are vital characteristics shared by all our employees. We continually seek dedicated people ready to assist us in providing help and creating hope, regardless of faith.
Our excellent employee benefits..
- Competitive health insurance packages including choices from Excellus BC/BS
- Dental Insurance
- Free Group Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k plan
- Agency contribution into a retirement plan
- Generous Holiday, Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Recruitment Bonus
- Health Care Buy Back
- Numerous Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Plans
and MVP community rated health care options
Please note: Employee benefits will vary depending on terms and conditions of employment such as hours worked, probationary status, length of employment, type of position etc. Exact details of the benefit package will be discussed during the pre-employment interview process.
We invite you to explore a career with us! To apply for a position, first review the current list of job openings. You are then welcome to apply on line or download the employment application, fill it out and either mail it back to us or drop it off in person.
If driving is required please be aware that you must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a valid New York State driver's license
- Have a driving record that is considered acceptable by the agency
- Be over the age of 21 (exceptions may be made if applicant has successfully participated in a defensive driving course. Verification required.)
It is strongly recommended that staff members carry liability coverage of $100,000/$300,000.
Catholic Charities Community Services is an equal opportunity employer.